Whenever I open my project after a computer restart and try to debug, the server takes forever to start. Here's what I do:
Open my project.
Press the "Webserver (Google Chrome)" button that has a green triangle
That opens a chrome window with the following URL:
However, the page just gets stuck loading. Sometimes it can take 5-10 minutes for me to get it to work. I've tried stopping and restarting the server and changing the PHP version. But for whatever reason, it will spend an amount of time not working and then suddenly decide to work.
Please let me know if there is some configuration I need to change or where I need to look to figure this out