I'm using FPDI with TCPDF integration, and the TCPDF docblocks are using a non-standard docblock format. This is causing the editor to incorrectly label parameters as having the
void type. An example docblock from TCPDF's
* Defines the abscissa and ordinate of the current position.
* If the passed values are negative, they are relative respectively to the right and bottom of the page.
* @param $x (float) The value of the abscissa.
* @param $y (float) The value of the ordinate.
* @param $rtloff (boolean) if true always uses the page top-left corner as origin of axis.
* @since 1.2
* @see SetX(), SetY()
Since the type information is in parentheses after the variable name, the arguments are incorrectly labeled as having a
void type. Can something be done to allow the editor to mark it as
mixed, or even pick up on the correct type instead?